I don't usually do "tagged" journals since I never have anything interesting to say, but for these 2 awesome friends, I'll make an exception. I'm not taggin' anyone else though. If you read this and wanna do it, then that works too! :3
: Check out her awesome narration series, "Letting Go of Hope" : [link] . It's an awesome narrated fan fiction with a different take on Sonic X. I do the voice of Sonic. 5 Things About Me
1. Though I use green a lot, my favorite color is actually orange.
2. I don't really read fan fiction even though I mostly do fan animations. I'm aware of my hypocrisy. I guess that I have a short attention span and picture keep me interested.
3. I never properly storyboard my animations (yeah, I'm bad). I usually see it SO VIVIDLY in my head. I draw several poses and pieces for each scene, scan the pictures, trace them in Adobe Flash CS5, and draw more keyframes as needed directly in Flash.
4. My older cousin, Pikey is who inspired me to start drawing. He is AMAZING and even has some art in a museum. Seeing his art years ago gave me the epiphany that I could make ANYTHING DO ANYTHING. If I wanted to see a Goomba dressed up as Gaara, BAM! If I wanted Sonic to discover Shadow listening to questionable music, BOOM!
5. My friend Daryl is how I got into animation. Years ago, we both made sprite comics. We used the Megaman sprites as a base and altered them to resemble ourselves.
My comic was God-awful.
He eventually found some free animation program that I can't remember and we began to make our first animated sprite comics!
My animations were God-awful.
In 2004, Daryl gave me Macromedia Flash 8 and it was eons beyond the other program. I hit Newgrounds and did pretty much every tutorial that was there at the time. My favorite tutorial that I'd recommend is "The Big Fat Tutorial" [link]
Can you see my first sprite comics and animations? --> [link]_______________________________________________________
And now for a MLP:FiM related tag!
<royalcanterlotvoice>THE TAGS HAVE BEEN DOUBLED!!
: Check out his awesome "Ask Frigid" Tumblr! [link]
01. When did you become a Brony/or started to like MLP:FIM?
I got into this show because of League of Legends back in April 2011! I had seen the funny captioned pictures of the shows for a while, but this thread made me investigate the show: [link]
I think I Googled it for about 3 minutes, saw that the show was MADE IN FLASH
and had to watch some of it to see what I could learn. I started the first episode... by the next day I had watched the whole series.
02. What's your favorite video game?
Tales of the Abyss
03. What's your favorite episode out of season 2 of MLP:FIM?
Arg. Making me choose between Lesson Zero and Secret to my Excess!!! I guess I'll roll with Lesson Zero.
04. What's your greatest fear?
Not being able to protect my loved ones...
05. What's your favorite food?
06. The Red pill or Blue pill?
Red Pill. Let's do this.
07. Do you know kungfu?
No, but I'm confident in my ability to kick face if needed.
08. What's your favorite movie?
Hide and Seek
09. Which pony is your MOST favorite out of the mane 6?
Twilight with Rarity as a close second.
10. If some how Pinkie Pie broke the 4th wall, and entered our world, what would you do?